- Hassan, H., Sade, A.B. and Rahman, M.S. (2013). Self-service Technology for Hypermarket Checkout Stations, Asian Social Science, 10(1), 61-65.
- Ho, J.A., Sambasivan, M. and Kumar, N. (2013). The Relationship between Job Insecurity, Shock and Turnover Intention amongst Survivors of Organizational Downsizing, Pertanika Journal of Social Science and Humanities, 21(spec. June), 101-114.
- Ahmed, Z., Anang, R., Othman, N. and Sambasivan, M. (2013). To Purchase or Not to Purchase US Products: Roles of Religiosity, Animosity and Ethno-centrism among Malaysian Customers, Journal of Services Marketing, 27(7), 551-563.
- Kaur, D., Sambasivan, M. and Kumar, N. (2013). Effect of Spiritual Intelligence, Emotional Intelligence, Psycological Ownership and Burnout on Caring Behaviour of Nurses: A Cross-sectional Study, Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22(21-22), 3192-3202.
- Veerasamy, C., Sambasivan, M. and Kumar, N. (2013). Individual Skills Based Volunteerism and Life Satisfaction among Healthcare Volunteers in Malaysia: Role of Employer Encouragement, Self-Esteem and Job Performance, A Cross-Sectional Study, PL0S ONE, 8(10), e77698.
- Siew-Phaik, L., Downe, A.G. and Sambasivan, M. (2013). Strategic Alliances with Suppliers and Customers in A Manufacturing Supply Chain: From A Manufacturer’s Perspective, Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration, 5(3), 192-214.
- Rahman, A.A., Ng, S.I., Sambasivan, M. and Wong, F. (2013). Training and Organizational Effectiveness: Moderating Role of Knowledge Management Process, European Journal of Training and Development, 37(5), 472-488.
- Sambasivan, M., Bah, S.M. and Ho, J.A. (2013). Making the Case for Operating “green”: Impact of Environmental Proactivity on Multiple Performance Outcomes of Malaysian Firms, Journal of Cleaner Production, 42, 69-83.
- Sambasivan, M., Siew-Phaik, L., Abidin Mohamed, Z. and Leong, Y.C. (2013). Factors Influencing Strategic Alliance Outcomes in A Manufacturing Supply Chain: Role of Alliance Motives, Interdependence, Asset Specificity and Relational Capital, International Journal of Production Economics, 141(1), 339-351.