LoU SIGNING CEREMONY BETWEEN UMK AND AVID COLLEGE
Inauguration Ceremony of Avid Research & Innovation Center (ARIC) in collaboration with GERIC, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan & MoU Signing Ceremony with GERIC, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan, Lincoln University, Icoop College and Riverbank Academy
Date: 8th May 2017
The general purpose of this Letter of Understanding (LoU) is to facilitate research cooperation between Global Entrepreneurship Research and Innovation Centre (GERIC), Universiti Malaysia Kelantan and Avid College based upon the principles of mutual benefit and include the following:
- To allow both parties to plan collaborative research, educational, and training activities of mutual interest;
- To exchange visiting experts for the purpose of conducting research;
- To discuss for the exchange of facilities and equipment for collaborative or independent research based on the policies of both entities;
- To exchange scholarly information including research papers, theses, books and magazines on relevant subjects and potential joint projects where possible and appropriate;
- To extend invitations for attending scholarly and technical meetings as well as national and international conferences;
- To exchange faculty members and graduate students for research, lectures, and discussions
Prof. Dr. Naresh Kumar from GERIC, UMK and Mr. Ahmed Shafeeu, Maldive’s State Minister of Education were involved during the LOU signing ceremony.
Prof. Dr. Naresh Kumar was also had the opportunity visiting the President of Maldives and Education Minister of the Maldives there.